Employer: Opaskwayak Cree Nation Child an Family Services
Posted: Wednesday, October 2, 2019
Closes: Friday, November 1, 2019
Job Location: Opaskwayak Cree Nation
Job Type: Permanent Position
|Opaskwayak Creen Nation|
Child & Family Services
Finance and Administration Unit Supervisor - Permanent Position for the 225 Waller Road, Opaskwayak Cree Nation location
Under the general direction of the Executive Director, the Finance and Administration Unit Supervisor will be responsible for the overall Management of the Finance Unit. Will provide supervision to several staff members and provide leadership and support to the supervisory team. Will be responsible for fulfilling all the financial reporting and accounting requirements of the Agency. Will also consult with program managers on the annual operating budget which is forwarded and approved by the Board of Directors.
- Diploma or Degree in Business Administration;
- 5 years related management experience;
- Significant experience with Sage ACCPAC.
- Administer and monitor all aspects of the Agency’s operations;
- Ensures that all financial records are current;
- Ensures financial statements and reports are produced on time and forwarded to the appropriate agencies;
- Record all financial transactions on a monthly basis;
- Prepare accurate monthly statement for the Board of Directors;
- Responsible for all Accounts Receivables, Accounts payable and overall budgets;
- Significant experience in the development and implementation of finance management policies and systems.
- Experience and work with government funding.
Application to Include:
- Cover letter and detailed resume;
- Three (3) professional references and one (1) character reference;
- Current Prior Contact, Child Abuse and Police checks;
- Copy of any completed certificates or diplomas.
Commensurate with knowledge and experience.
November 1, 2019 at 4:30 pm.
Submit Application with all required documents to:
Human Resources Department
Opaskwayak Cree Nation Child & Family Services
Box 10550, Opaskwayak, MB, R0B 2J0
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.