» Court Administrative Support Clerk - Winnipeg Sub Office
Employer: West Region Child & Family Services Inc.
Posted: Monday, June 10, 2019
Closes: Monday, June 24, 2019
Job Location: Winnipeg Sub Office
Job Type: Permanent Position
|West Region Child and Family Services (WRCFS) is a mandated First Nations child and family services Agency responsible to provide a full range of services, including statutory services, voluntary services and prevention services to the children and families of its nine First Nations, residing on and off reserve. The purpose of the programs of WRCFS is to sustain, support, and enhance family and community life.|
Reporting to the Administration Manager, the individual will be responsible for providing general administrative support and court clerk duties at the WRCFS office located in the Winnipeg. Duties include, but are not limited to, the following; preparing court documents, maintaining files, database entry, collection of statistics, typing, photocopying, and reception relief.
- Minimum Grade 12, with training/experience in office administration
- Must have computer training and/or knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, and to deal effectively with people
- Must have accurate typing speed of a minimum of 40 wpm
- Knowledge of and appreciation for Ojibway culture and aspirations are essential
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Must be able to work as part of a team and be a team player in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to work independently
The successful applicant must provide WRCFS with a current Criminal Record check that includes a Vulnerable Sector Search, Child Abuse Registry check, Prior Contact check and Driver’s Abstract prior to the commencement of employment. Travel is required. A valid driver’s license and access to means of reliable transportation for work is a condition of employment.
Commensurate with experience and training and according to Provincial pay scale.
How to Apply:
Please submit resumes with covering letter indicating desired position to:
Verna McIvor, BSW, MSW, RSW
Director of Urban Services
West Region Child & Family Services, Inc.
255 Sherbrook St.
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3C 2B8
Fax: (204) 985-4079
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS:
Monday June 24th, 2019
We thank all who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.