Employer: Native Addictions Council of Manitoba
Posted: Friday, May 31, 2019
Closes: Tuesday, July 2, 2019
Job Location: Winnipeg
Job Type: Permanent Position
Under the direction of the Board of Directors, the Executive Director manages and oversees the Culturally Relevant Addictions Programming of NATIVE ADDICTIONS COUNCIL OF MANITOBA Incorporated. This position requires the knowledge of the Culturally Relevant Addictions Programming of the Prichard House, and the application, interpretations, and implementation of the Policy, protocol, procedures, programs standards and legislation. The individual must have current knowledge of the history of NACM Inc.
- Adhering to the Vision and Mission Statement of the Organization
- Personnel Administration
- Fiscal Administration
- Program Development consistent with the Organization’s Strategic Plan
- Service Delivery
- Public Relations and Liaison
- Board of Directors Liaison
- MSW/BSW and or equivalent Degree; a comparable combination of Education and Work Experience of minimum of 5 years.
- Minimum of 3 years of Management and Leadership Experience
- Fiscal and Operational Management experience
- Demonstrated experience and competence in Strategic Program Planning, implementation and Evaluation.
- Aware and understanding of Addictions
- The ability to work and communicate effectively with senior management and Board of Directors
- Demonstrated ability to liaison with Government and Funding Entities
- Must possess excellent written, communications and interpersonal skills;
- Knowledge and understanding of the goals and aspirations of the Native Addictions Council of Manitoba Inc.
- Ability to speak a First Nation Language would be an asset.
Your cover letter and resume must clearly indicate how you meet the qualifications. Please submit three references at time of application, one of them being your last place of work, Criminal Records Check and Child Abuse Registry Check.
Based on qualifications and experience
Advertisement # NACM010
Board of Directors
160 Salter St.
WINNIPEG, Manitoba R2W 4K1
Deadline for Applications:
July 2, 2019
ALL APPLICANTS WILL BE SCREENED AND SUBJECTED TO PRIOR CONTACT, CRIMINAL RECORDS CHECK, CHILD ABUSE REGISTRY CHECK. ONLY THOSE SELECTED FOR AN INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED.