Employer: Opaskwayak Cree Nation Child & Family Services
Posted: Wednesday, December 5, 2018
Closes: Friday, December 14, 2018
Job Location: Michif Office, The Pas
Job Type: Permanent Position
|Opaskwayak Creen Nation|
Child & Family Services
Resource Worker, Permanent Position
Michif Office, 456 Fisher Ave. Lower Level, The Pas, MB
Under the direction of the Alternative Care Unit Supervisor, the Resource Worker is responsible to license foster homes; coordinate foster care placements as well as assist with the delivery of the Service Provider Program (Respite and Support Workers). The successful applicant will also assist in developing additional needed resources.
- Bachelor of Social Worker (BSW);
- Two years direct First Nations Child Welfare experience or other related combinations of education and experience may be considered;
- Knowledge of Child and Family Services Act and Provincial standards;
- Familiarity with CFSIS is an asset;
- Must be willing to travel, have a valid Manitoba Driver’s License and use of personal vehicle;
- Current Prior Contact, Child Abuse and Police check in good standing.
To commensurate with Education & Experience.
December 14, 2018 at 4:30 p.m.
Submit Cover Letter, Resume and References to:
Human Resources Department
Opaskwayak Cree Nation Child & Family Services
Box 10550, 225 Waller Road Opaskwayak, MB R0B 2J0
We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.